South County Hospital Oncology Nurse Navigator
Office: 401 783-6670, Leah Arsenault, Oncology Nurse Navigator
Cell: 401 788-8980, Leah Arsenault, Oncology Nurse Navigator
Leah Arsenault, oncology
South County Health has an oncology
nurse navigator who guides you
Dealing with all the new emotions and decisions surrounding your diagnosis can be overwhelming. To help you through this process, a SCH Oncology Nurse Navigator is available to provide you with education, support and advocacy. Our goal is to ensure you have the information and support you need throughout your entire cancer experience.
Our Oncology Nurse Navigator, Leah Arsenault, is a liaison between you, your doctors and your family. She has experience working with people with cancer and understands how challenging the journey can be. She is a patient educator, advocate, care coordinator and system navigator and has a goal of improving your cancer care experience.
Throughout your cancer journey, the Oncology Nurse Navigator is there to smooth the way, assisting with appointments and coordinating care among the various cancer specialists.
Your nurse navigator will help you by:
- Serving as a continuous point of contact for you and your family throughout your entire cancer care experience.
- Educating and supporting you in making informed decisions about your care, recovery, and rehabilitation planning
- Coordinating your appointments and facilitate your communications with physicians
- Teaching you and your family members about your treatment and side effect management
- Providing you and your family with support resources at South County Hospital and the surrounding community
For more information about our cancer care services or our Oncology Nurse Navigator Leah Arsenault call 401 783-6670 or 401 430-0686. Or email Leah at firstname.lastname@example.org.