Hip pain slowing you down?
401 788-1700 To learn more about SCH Orthopedics Center
401 789-1422 To schedule a consultation with one of the physicians
South County Hospital offers the latest hip resurfacing and hip replacement surgeries.
- Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Total Hip Replacement: An innovative total hip replacement surgery that is performed using a highly advanced, surgeon-controlled robotic arm system.
- Anterior Approach to Total Hip Replacement: The anterior approach using Mako Technology is a less invasive approach to total hip replacement
- Hip Resurfacing A much less invasive process than total hip replacement that shaves and caps a few centimeters of bone within the joint.
- Mini Hip Replacement: Combines the bone-conserving benefits of hip resurfacing with the stability of traditional total hip replacement. MiniHip retains the femur neck, allowing for a more stable hip solution for today's active patient.
- Hip Arthroscopy: A minimally invasive approach to repair hip impingement.
- Image-Guided Joint Replacement: Computer-assisted, image-guided joint replacement offers knee and hip surgery patients in Rhode Island smaller incisions, less post-operative pain and, potentially, a longer implant lifespan.