Benefits of Volunteering
401 788-1982, Nadine McCauley, Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com
Our more than 300 volunteers are part of a diverse group of dedicated, talented individuals who bring enthusiasm and expertise to the Hospital every day. They help to give South County Hospital a welcoming and warm environment that is invaluable. Make a difference and join our dedicated team!
There are several reasons to get involved in your local community by volunteering. When you give something of yourself by contributing your time and experience, you help fulfill a need in the organization and within yourself.
Some personal benefits may include:
- Make new friends
- Explore career and personal interests
- Earn recommendations for future employment or college applications
- Develop marketable job skills
- Build your resume
- Enhance your education
- Uncover hidden skills and talents
- Increase your self-confidence
- Have fun
- Feel good about making a difference
- Café discounts
- Pharmacy and gym discounts
- Local businesses discounts
- Free annual flu vaccine
- Volunteer recognition events
We are always looking for qualified, caring people to join our team in volunteer services! Apply now!