South County Hospital's Annual Fund
401 788-1492, Development Office
South County Hospital's accomplishments are possible because of the consistent support of annual donors like you.
Your gift helps us to strengthen hospital programs, enhance our services and medical technologies, attract the best clinical staff, maintain a healing environment, and fund important expansion, renovation, and construction projects. Your gift shows you care enough to support South County Hospital and its programs. Your participation counts!
Circle of Care
Donors giving $1,000 or more become part of our Circle of Care. Donors are acknowledged on a calendar year basis for gifts received between January 1 and December 31. Our Circle of Care giving levels are as follows:
- Founders Society: gifts of $25,000 and above
- 1919 Society: gifts of $10,000 to $24,999
- Chairman's Club: gifts of $5,000 to $9,999
- Trustee's Club: gifts of $2,500 to $4,999
- President's Club: gifts of $1,000 to $2,499
There are other Annual Fund giving levels, as well:
- Associate's Club: gifts of $500 to $999
- Century Club: gifts of $100 to $499
- Friends: gifts up to $99
Donors have doubled or tripled their gifts to South County Hospital through corporate matching gift programs. Contact your employer's human resources department to inquire if your company participates in an employee matching gift program. Some employers even match retiree's gifts.
Making a gift to South County Hospital's Annual Fund
Donors may make a gift online
, over the phone or by mail.
- Donate with a credit card by calling the Development Office, 401-788-1492.
- Send a check to South County Hospital, Development Office, 100 Kenyon Ave., Wakefield, RI 02879. Checks should be made payable to South County Hospital.
- Arrange gifts of stock and other securities through our Development Office. Email Claudia Swain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be happy to speak to you more about giving to South County Hospital. Contact Claudia Swain at 401-788-1608, email@example.com