- Patients & Visitors
- Open. Safe. Ready.
- Infection prevention
We continue to have the strictest infection control measures in place, including:
- Designated negative pressure isolation rooms located away from other patient care areas. Anyone suspected of being COVID-positive is moved to these rooms while we await testing results. This limits the potential spread of the virus.
- COVID-19 screenings of symptomatic patients including in-house laboratory testing with two hour turnaround time.
- Visitor restrictions.
- Mandatory COVID-19 screenings for all patients, caretakers, and healthcare workers.
- Oversight by Infection Prevention specialists who review all processes to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Required face coverings for all patients and visitors.
- Staff wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment including masks, face shields, gowns, shoe coverings, and even full body coverings in certain areas.