South County Cardiology offers you a full continuum of expert cardiac care.
Five board-certified cardiology physicians bring more than 80 years’ collective experience to our patients. Each is committed to the local community and provides an exceptional level of personalized care and accessibility.
State-of-the-art diagnostics and procedures are performed in convenient facilities in Wakefield and East Greenwich. Should you require hospitalization, you’ll find our physicians at your bedside, not a resident in
training. And no practice offers you more complete or coordinated follow-up, including seamless coordination of tertiary care when indicated and renowned rehab services.
- Five board-certified cardiologists
- Broad spectrum of cardiac procedures, including EKG,
echocardiography, arrhythmia diagnosis, pacemaker
implantation and follow-up, catheterization, nuclear
stress testing, and more
- Anticoagulation services and weight loss programs
- Comprehensive follow-up, care coordination, and
renowned rehabilitation services
- Personalized rehab programs in South County Hospital’s
state-of-the-art Cardiopulmonary Wellness & Fitness
Center, overseen by a board-certified cardiologist
- Highly credentialed rehab staff includes master’s-level
physiologists, bachelor’s-level exercise technicians,
respiratory therapists, registered dietitians, and certified
- Medically supervised facility in a convenient location