Welcome to the South County Health Medical and Wellness Center in Warwick.
This 14,000 square foot facility has been renovated and upgraded to create the perfect environment where patients receive the high-quality medical care for which South County Health is known.
Here, you will find board-certified providers who understand the dynamic needs of today’s knowledgeable patients and work with you to help achieve your personal health and wellness goals.
When additional diagnostic or treatment options are needed, patients have access to all the innovative, advanced medical technologies of South County Hospital - the area’s only hospital to receive a 5-Star rating from the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid for Hospital Quality and Patient Experience in consecutive years!
Below are some of the services and practices ready to serve you in our Warwick Medical and Wellness Center.
Center for Women’s Health New patients welcome!
Obstetric/gynecological care, breast health, and other services specific to the health and well-being of women.
Open Monday-Friday 8:15 a.m.-3:45 p.m.
- Screening mammography - Walk-ins welcome
- Bone density (DEXA)
- X-ray (Sunday-Saturday, 7 a.m.-7 p.m.)
Express Care – Open 7:00 am – 7:00 pm / 7 days per week
For easier access to Express Care for non-life-threatening illnesses and injury, go online to - getcare.southcountyhealth.org
- Get in Line – Reduce your wait time with Get in Line before you leave so your drive time counts toward your wait time.
- Save Your Spot - Save your spot for later in the day or the following day by scheduling your arrival time.
- Video Visit - If you prefer a face-to-face video visit with one of our providers from wherever you are in Rhode Island, try our Video Visit option.
- eVisit – If you prefer to text, try our eVisit option. Simply answer a series of questions related to your symptoms and one of our providers will respond within 90 minutes.
General Surgery New patients welcome!
Schedule an office consultation with South County Health surgeons who are experienced with minimally invasive procedures using da Vinci robotic assisted technology. Available for consultation and second opinions.
Dr. Brian Cilley, Infectious Disease Specialist
Outpatient Laboratory Services
Primary Care New patients welcome!
Internal medicine providers serving adolescents and adults.
Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine New patients welcome!
Our board-certified specialists are experts in the treatment of respiratory conditions and complex respiratory diseases.
UROLOGY New patients welcome!
Our board-certified specialists focus on diseases of the male and female urinary-tract system, and the male reproductive organs.
Vascular Surgery New patients welcome!
The respected, board-certified surgeons of The Vascular Experts Rhode Island provide a wide range of vascular treatments and procedures.